Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas!

It has yeet again been a long time since I've posted anything but I've been busy! We had Christmas at our house this year chich was a lot of fun but also a lot of work. The decorations are still not completely put away. We had our immediate families (minus one sister) plus my aunt, uncle and cousins (plus fiance) come up so it was a house full of people. And I think everyone had a good time except for the stomach bug that hit my dad, Katie and Carolyn. Lexi got lots of presents (of course) and she actually stayed awake this year through opening them which was a lot of fun!!! Instead of boring you with all the details, here's an increadably long (and very much out of order) post of pictures...enjoy!










































No comments: