Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Friends

Do you watch Friends? I love that show. I'm pretty sure I've seen every episode at least 10 times. When Jaime and I lived together we would have complete conversations consisting of nothing but quotes from Friends episodes. Pretty awesome, I know. Anyway, when everyone was up here for Christmas, Ricky was sitting next to Alexa when she was eating. I heard him asking her if she wanted more and he kept repeating and emphasising the word more. I thought: 'Great, we've been working on the sign for more. I'm glad he's doing it with her'. OK, not so much because when I walked over to them every time he said more he would double bump his fists together with the back of his hands facing her. He thought he was doing the correct sign for more. I informed him that he was flicking off my kid Friends style.

No comments: