Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Feb Trip Home

Here are some pictures from when we went home a few weekends ago:

 Run, Nakey, Run!!!!

 Alexa taking a bath in the famous bathtub.

 Mom and I were trying to get a good picture of her but when we counted "one...two...three!!!"  she lifted up her dress instead and showed us her diaper.  I'm not sure and a little concerned as to what this means for her future.  We are going to have to have a discussion on the inappropriateness of lifting up your dress any time someone counts to three.

 Our little family (minus the dogs)

 Alexa and Ricky playing an intense game of tic tac toe.

pretty girl

We are trying to convince Diet Pepsi to sponsor her...haven't gotten a response yet.

Alexa loves to play peek-a-boo! In fact, she has recently run into furniture while her hands were over her face which led to a small discussion on the importance of keeping your eyes open while you are running...and that we should only play peek-a-boo standing still.  By the way, she also does the hand signs for Itsy Bitsy Spider and Skidamarink.  She must sing them at school.  I got the Spider one but when she asks for you to sing Skidamarink she gets so excited that instead of holding her elbow, she holds her arm pit instead.  So sometimes by the time I notice that she's even asking me to do something she's got her hand shoved into her pit with the other one frantically flapping in the air.  It took me awhile to figure out what that meant. 

 Katie taught her how to play the piano.

 She thought she was hot stuff.

Oh, and she likes to clean (which is AWESOME!!!).  She saw me mop up some spilled water from the dog bowl with my feet and wanted to join in the cleaning fun.  I plan to milk this for all it's worth.

Just so you know, there are a couple of really cute pictures of Alexa and my mom but she (mom, that is) made me promise that I wouldn't put them on my blog.  Which is dumb, because like I said, they are really cute.  But this is me not putting them up here.

No comments: