Wednesday, November 19, 2008

SYTYCD

So Brandi, Katie and I went to the So You Think You Can Dance tour Friday and let me tell you it was AWESOME! Oh yeah. First of all we had the best seats in the entire arena. I'm not kidding. There is not one other seat that I would have rather sat in. I just wish I could have gone through the entire show twice so that I could watch it once and the second time I could take pictures with mom's camera to document how freaking fandabulous our seats were. I took some pictures, but I only had my little camera with me (which is a wonderful camera, but it doesn't take the action pics like mom's big camera). After the show we waited outside and we got all the dancers to sign our shirts and take a picture with us. Katee showed us how to do that finger thing she does, I told Will how amazing he his. I told him that the pas de deux was my favorite dance and when he said that he was sorry they weren't able to do it on the tour I said "that's ok, I have it on my dvr...I know it". Yes that's right, he probably thinks I'm a crazy stalker. But not as much as Katie stalked Gev!!! She couldn't even speak to him the first time she saw him (although he did give her a full out hug) and then she ran to the other end of the line so she would be the last person he saw and he signed her hand. That is after she asked how old he is (22, same as her). Katie might have gotten a hug from Gev but I got a full out hug from Twitch!!!! So exciting! Anyway, here are some of the pictures from Friday night.


3 comments:

sandrasueb said...

We went on Monday and it was awesome - except that Twitch got hurt on Sunday and he didnt perform at all. It was their last show and so they all kept crying and were very emotional - It was AWESOME!!!!!

Unknown said...

that sucks that Twitch got hurt, who did all his dances?! He was in a lot. That's cool that you got to see the last show, I bet it was the best one they did.

sandrasueb said...

Send me your address please .... sandrasueb@tampabay.rr.com