Monday, November 3, 2008

My mama is for Obama


I just really wanted to say that. But seriously, my parents and Raymond (and Ricky, of course) went to the Obama rally in south Florida which I assume is where this picture is from? Right mom? Regardless, I appreciate the representation of the dance teachers. I feel like we are generally an unheard population. But back to my mama being for Obama, I learned today that she is helping Ricky out (he works for Obama) by going around to people's houses to get them to vote. Pretty intense, huh? I felt it was blog worthy, well that and I liked the picture, and I wanted a reason to write that my mama is for Obama (had to get it in one last time!).

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, My Mama is for Obama too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm Mama and I'm for Obama