Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Recital Weekend

So I was reading over my post from last night and I would like to apologize for the mean sarcasm. It was the end of a long shift and my filter was obviously off. To make up for it, here are some pictures of Alexa!!! My recital was last weekend so my parents and Katie came up to see it. These are some random pictures that my mom took.

Alexa picking at the nail in the windowsill. She's kind of obsessed with it.



Nick in the daddy dance. He's the one with the gold shirt on. (They were so funny...and good!!!)



Alexa and I with Hayley and Baye.



Alexa and I outside after the recital. She tried to eat my flowers. In her defense, they were very pretty.



She loves taking a bath and she drinks the water if you put it near her face. Every night we shoot the water at her from the side so she can "practice" drinking out of a water fountain. I can't wait to find a cleanish water fountain for her to try for real!



Minnie and her Grandpa having their special time together. The dogs love it when they come to visit, especially Minnie.



Alexa and Aunt Katie getting into trouble during the recital.



"What? I'm driving here!"

No comments: