Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Halloween...it's a commin'

While I realize that Halloween is another week and a half away, here at the Weaver's we are getting ready full out. We are bringing back our annual Halloween party (we took a year off last year because, well, we didn't have a house...or friends). Now that we are completely moved into the casa, let the partying continue. As for the friends, let's just say that the Tallahassee version of our holiday parties will probably be a lot different than the Davie versions. No worries, it grows with time, right? Anyway, the dogs tried on their costumes (how freaking cute are they?!). In case you can't tell, Daisy is a monkey, Wolfie is a alligator/dragon, Glynniss is a bumble bee and Minnie is a mermaid. They say thank you again to their grandma for buying them the kick ass costumes at Target after Halloween last year. Gotta love a bargin!

We also carved pumpkins last night! It was Nick and my first time carving pumpkins together (how cute). Of course the power tools came out and I think that for not having the appropriate carving utensils, we did a pretty good job! This one was the first one we did (thanks for the inspiration, Megan!). I haven't taken pictures of the other ones yet.



Well that's our Halloween fun of the week. While it's not my favorite holiday, Nick loves it so I hope the party this weekend turns out to be a good one!

2 comments:

Leslie Griffen said...

so cute

Unknown said...

I miss the Halloween Parties in South Florida. I miss you guys.