Monday, October 5, 2009

Allergic to Work and such

I have observed that every time I go to work I feel sick. I am at work now and since I've been here I have sneezed like, five times and I have a stuffy nose. Gross. This whole past weekend (while I was away from work) and earlier today before I came here, I felt fine. And it's not like I'm just starting to get sick because last week I was complaining about the same thing. Conclusion: I'm allergic to work and I need to go home :)

On another note, Brittany's wedding is this weekend and I'm super excited. We had her bachelorette party (kind of) last weekend. It was entertaining, to say the least! She got some fun new panties and guessed right every time on the person who gave them to her! This week I'm making cones for the flower petals so watch out people I'm working with because you're helping! Nick and I are driving down to Hollywood on Friday after he gets off work. Hopefully, we will be able to make it to some of the rehearsal dinner. We're helping with the flowers on Saturday and then the wedding is Sunday! My mom and I are the people in charge of yelling at people on Sunday so that Brittany doesn't have to so obviously I'm excited about that! I hope it ends up being everything she wants it to be and more!!!!

No comments: