Monday, December 12, 2011

Funny Story

As a pre-story to my funny story I have to tell you that we have been kind of doing baby sign language with Alexa and really the only sign that she's picked up on (and obviously the only sign that we have done consistantly) is "all done". Although she does it by throwing her hands up in the air and sometimes wiggling her fingers. She is very proud of herself that she can communicate and tells us that she is all done after every time that she eats.

OK, so Lexi and I were in the mall and we went into a handicapped stall in the bathroom in Macy's so I could bring her stroller into the stall with me when I pee. She was facing me and as I was buttoning my pants I looked over at her. Miss Lexi Lynn was sitting in her stroller with her arms up in the air, mouth wide open smililng and fingers wiggling. Yes, I was all done.

No comments: