Friday, December 10, 2010

My Personal Issue With Taylor Swift

Since I've been staying home from work with Alexa, I usually have the tv on low just to have something to listen to or watch while she's eating or whatever. I have come to the realization that I don't like Taylor Swift. I have no problems with her in general as a person and I pretty much like her music. Watching her perform makes me want to vomit. I don't understand why, but when she sings she feels the need to stand with her feet super far apart. I mean, ridiculously far apart. There must be at least 2 1/2 to 3 feet between her feet. If she peed as she was singing, there would be no wetness on her legs at all. I don't understand it. I'm so distracted by her stance that I don't even know what song she's singing. All I can think about is how uncomfortable it must be to stand like that. It's actually quite impressive, if you think about it. She's doing this in heels. I would definitely fall over. I mean, there has to be a reason behind it, right? So as I'm watching her perform all the reasons of why her legs are so far apart are running through my head. Maybe her underwear were riding up and she couldn't pick her wedgie before going on stage. Maybe she's having a little sweating problem and wants to air everything out. Maybe she wore jean shorts to Disney World the day before and she's experiencing some chafing (I can totally sympathize with that one). Maybe she just wants to feel what it would be like to stand without her thighs touching at all. Maybe she made a bet with her friend that she could make it though a whole song with her legs that far apart without falling. The possibilities are endless. I thought it was just a one time thing that she did on the Today Show. Nope. A few days later she had the same stance on Ellen. So anyway, when I saw it for the second time, I really couldn't handle it anymore and I officially don't like her now. Maybe one of her stylist/publicist/choreographers told her to stand like that. That person should be fired. Maybe that person told her to stand like that as a joke just to see if she'd do it, in which case that person is awesome. And that is my story of why I have an issue with Taylor Swift.

1 comment:

sandrasueb said...

I have totally thought of this before!!!!! Only us!!! Hope you're doing great and enjoying your time off!!!