Sunday, July 8, 2012

Pee pee in the potty

I promise to write an actual post in the next few days but I just had to announce something spectacular. Somebody in the Weaver house went pee pee in the potty!!!! You know, in addition to myself and Nick. Everyone knows how Alexa likes to be naked. So she was running around the house naked on Thursday and we had been sitting on the potty every few minutes. When it was time for dinner I told her that she had to put a diaper on. When she was laying on the changing table, she looked at me and said "pee pee? Potty?". I put her down and she ran into the bathroom, sat on her potty, and by the time I got in there she said "all done!". Well, she stood up and when I looked into her potty there was pee in it! It was exciting. We celebrated. And of course she hasn't done again since then. But that's ok because she did it once and only a few days after she turned 21 months old. That's right mom, that's right! ;)

No comments: